Greetings from Admissions
Thank you for your interest in Austin Jewish Academy where you can find the best of both worlds: an academic curriculum with the highest of standards integrated with timeless Jewish values and traditions. We encourage you to visit our campus where you’ll find a supportive community of teachers and students collaborating on creative projects, exploring the world around them near and far, and thinking critically about ways to transform the future. We are an inclusive community of learners, with a faculty dedicated to inspiring a lifetime love of learning and to developing a meaningful connection to Jewish life past and present. At AJA, we empower students to reach their full potential both in the classroom and in the world at large.
Please contact me to schedule a tour; I’m sure you’ll be as excited about what’s happening at AJA as we are.
Director of Admissions and Outreach
The best way to learn more about AJA is to visit! RSVP to Collette Hill for one of our Open Houses or schedule a private tour. During a tour you will:
- Meet with the Admissions Director to discuss your child.
- Visit classrooms and see students and teachers “in action”.
- Receive an application and learn about the enrollment process.
- Schedule a Shadow Day for your student to spend a full day with his/her peer group. During this time, Principal Jeni Tubbs will meet with your child for about 20 minutes to assess his/her academics and get to know your child better.
- If your child is applying for TK or Kindergarten, he/she will be invited to participate in Kindergarten Round Up with AJA teachers.
If you are applying for the upcoming Fall, the admissions team will meet in mid-March to discuss the application. At the end of March, we will mail decision letters to all applicants who’s materials were submitted by the priority deadline (January 31). While we do recommend submitting applications by the priority deadline, we have a rolling admissions process, and if space is available, will continue to accept applications through the year.
Austin Jewish Academy will host our next Open House for all grades on Monday, January 14th 2013 from 9:30am until 11:00am.
RSVP to email@example.com