We have a lot of great things going on in 3rd Grade!
- Geomorphology Projects Ã¢â‚¬â€œ wait until you see these amazing projects!
- Pirate Musical Practice is underway
- New Genre Topic: Fantasy & new book groups!
- More daily interactive geometry lessons Ã¢â‚¬â€œ fun!
- Students are mastering their 12s time tables Ã‚Â after school celebration have begun!!!
- Thursday field trip: DragonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Lair Comics – Ã‚Â Ã‚Â we will depart at 9:55 for a 10:15 lesson on the history of comics. You may send $ with your child, if you like. Please respect that I am only allowing the purchase of comics/book items Ã¢â‚¬â€œ no games, candy or collection cards (Pokemon). If you are driver, please respect these boundaries.Ã‚Â Also, send $ with your child on Thursday morning Ã¢â‚¬â€œ this is a good lesson on accountability. Drivers may not lend money to students as this is a parent/child arrangement. Thanks for respecting these boundaries. J
- This Friday we will have Fantasy Science Ã¢â‚¬â€œ we will be conducting Fairy Tale Engineering Projects. This week we will create parachutes in partner groups to save Jack from the Giant. Your child may begin investigating ways to create this. I will have random materials to create these parachutes Ã¢â‚¬â€œ the goal is to keep Jack in the air the longest! A small action figure is needed! J
Hope this gives you some insight as to a few of the happenings in third grade Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Team 3 is a great place to be!
Thanks for sharing your child with me Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Ilene