Inspire a community of students to transform the world

The Monthly Roar



Box Tops

There’s more to BoxTops4Education than just clipping and collecting! There are online shopping opportunities as well as contests and sweepstakes! Log in and enter the Zoo Pals Sweepstakes now through March 31st for a chance to win 2,500 Bonus Box Tops for AJA (that’s $250!) plus a trip for four to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park including an overnight stay at the park! Click here...

read more

Austin Jewish Film Festival

The Austin Jewish Film Festival celebrates its tenth anniversary this year with showings from March 24th – 30th. AJA is proud to sponsor the films “David” and “Foreign Letters”. Come out and see these wonderful movies! For more information...

read more

Regional Science Fair Results

We are thrilled to share with you the results of the Austin Energy Regional Science Fair competition. Of the 11 students competing in the Junior/Middle School Division, 3 students placed as listed below and one earned the honor of moving on to State level competition. Of the 11 Elementary Division students who competed, 82% placed 1st (9 students) and the remaining 18% (2 students) placed 2nd....

read more


Page 35 of 38 First...102030...3334353637...Last