Regional Science Fair Results

By in ,

We are thrilled to share with you the results of the Austin Energy Regional Science Fair competition. Of the 11 students competing in the Junior/Middle School Division, 3 students placed as listed below and one earned the honor of moving on to State level competition. Of the 11 Elementary Division students who competed, 82% placed 1st (9 students) and the remaining 18% (2 students) placed 2nd.  All elementary students receive either 1st, 2nd or 3rd place ranking; elementary students are not eligible to advance to State.

In both divisions, our students competed against both public and private schools throughout the Austin area. Once again, we see the benefits of a small school environment and a personalized education.

Our AJA family has much for which to be proud! Mazal Tov to:

 

3rd Place, Junior/Middle School Division:

Alana Holbert (7th Grade)

Division: Chemistry

Advancing to State level competition

 

4th Place, Junior/Middle School Division:

Isaac Swedlow (7th Grade)

Division: Animal Science

 

5th Place, Junior/Middle School Division:

Mackenzie Krys (8th Grade)

Division: Earth Science

 

1st Place, Elementary Division:

Isaac Cone (3rd grade)

Roy Klein (3rd grade)

Aaron Tamkin (3rd grade)

Aytahn Ben-Avi (4th grade)

Ami Ginor (4th grade)

Mitchell Susswein (4th grade)

Eli Cone (5th grade)

Sivan Ginor  (5th grade)

Kendall Miller  (5th grade)

 

2nd Place, Elementary Division:

Nir Miller (3rd grade)

Lue Coplin (3rd grade)